The Malaysian IRT specific website can be reviewed HERE.
Itinerary & Program
Day 1: 20th April 2016 (Wednesday)
• Arrival in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia and check in to local hotel
• Welcome Dinner
Day 2: 21st April 2016 (Thursday)
• Bus trip to Malacca City
• Factory visits in the morning
• Tree Planting Green Environmental Program in Malacca
• Check in to Hatten Hotel
• Networking Dinner
Day 3: 22nd April 2016 (Friday)
• Opening Ceremony by Minister
• IRT Automotive Recycling Conference (Morning Session)
• IRT Automotive Recycling Conference (Afternoon Session)
• Gala Dinner
Day 4: 23rd April 2016 (Saturday)
• Auto Recycling – Country Report Forum
• 2016 IRT Round Up & Conclusion
• Return to Kuala Lumpur or stay for sightseeing
About Malacca City
Malacca is one of the most popular tourist destinations within Malaysia. Every evening the famous Jonker Street night market is buzzing with tourists from all over the world. In 2008 UNESCO listed Malacca as World Heritage Site. Besides the many beautiful historical sites Malacca is also well known for its great food. Everywhere that you look you will find places to eat; experts claim the best local dishes in Malaysia originate from Malacca.
Learn more about Malacca – HERE.
Kuala Lumpur Nightline